I love Instagram and I love sharing my photos on there. I love using and browsing hashtags and interacting with others. In fact, I love them so much I’ve decided to start my very own hashtag #mycolourfulkids.
When I look back through my photos, the common themes are childhood and colour. I love bright colours. I dress my girls in lots of colour, their toys, books, bedrooms and even E’s nappies are brightly coloured. So I’ve created #mycolourfulkids. I’d love it if you would tag your photos and come and join me in my colourful family adventures.
- You don’t need to be a blogger. All you need is a public instagram account.
- Simply add the hashtag #mycolourfulkids to any of your photos on Instagram that are colourful and related to children.
- They could be photos of your children, their bedrooms or playrooms, their crafting projects, even their lunch. Anything as long as it is colourful.
- There are no other rules.
- You don’t need to follow me (although obviously, I’d love it if you did).
- There are no requirement to like or comment on other photos but you might like to do so.
- I will try my best to like and comment on all the photos added to this hashtag. Please note images are visible in date order so if you tag an old photo, I might not spot it.
- Every Saturday I will select my favourites from all the photos that have linked up that week and share them on my blog and on my Instagram account, tagging the owner of the photo.
If you do want to follow me on Instagram, I’m Ladybirdsadventures.
You can find all my #mycolourfulkids round ups on the blog by clicking the photo below.
So what are you waiting for? I can’t wait to see your colourful kid’s photos.