Welcome to another #bloggerpinparty, the linky for blog posts with vertical pins. Thanks to everyone who joined me last time. I hope you found some great pins to pin to your boards. I hope you will join in again this week too.
This week I am featuring a pin from Digital motherhood. I chose this pin as it so clearly stands out and explains what the blog post is about. What about you? did you have a faourite pin last time?
Now it’s your turn, do you have a blog post with a great pin to link up? Are you looking to grow your Pinterest traffic to your blog? If so this could be the linky for you. This is a fortnightly linky for bloggers to link any blog posts that they would like sharing on Pinterest, as long as you have a vertical pin (these do best on Pinterest). Not only will you get visits and comments on your post but you’ll also get it pinned by other bloggers to Pinterest and perhaps even some new followers. Hopefully, by joining in with the linky you’ll find lots of great content for your Pinterest boards too.
The linky will open every other Thursday for 7 days. Over the fortnight between linkies I will comment on all blog posts, retweet them on Twitter and share them on Pinterest. I have a number of group boards relevant to family bloggers that I can pin to as well as my own boards. All pins will be added to the #Bloggerspinparty board too. Every fortnight I will feature my favourite pin from everyone who joined in with the last linky. Of course, this will include a link back to your blog.
Does this sound like the linky for you?
1. Link up 1 or 2 blog posts to the inlinkz tool below. Posts can be old or new on any topic relevant to family bloggers (e.g. recipes, days out, crafts, etc).
2. Make sure you have a vertical pin for your post and a share to Pinterest option on your blog post. This could be a hidden pin as long as it is there as an option when someone clicks share to Pinterest on your blog. This makes it easy for everyone to easily find and share quality pins.
3. Make sure you add the badge to your blog post. Grab it below. You can just add a link back to our blogs if you prefer.
4. Comment (on the blog post) and pin to Pinterest one image/pin (from the post) for one post from myself, the one before yours and one other as a minimum.
5. Tweet your post on Twitter using the hashtag #bloggerpinparty and tag @littleladybird3 and I will retweet these for you.
6. The linky opens at 06:00 am Thursday 15th March and will be closing Wednesday 21st March at 23:59.
These are the basic rules but you may want to pin some more of the posts or follow others on Pinterest.
Looking to grow your Pinterest reach?
This is completely optional and not a requirement of joining the linky. I co-run a Facebook group focusing on Pinterest for bloggers. The group is still growing and developing but we run various weekly pinning parties/threads, share relevant courses or blog articles that we find and discuss Pinterest strategies. If you’d like to join the group follow this link.
As part of the group, we run the following group boards that you are welcome to join. Just follow theladybirdsadv and thimbleandtwig and leave a comment on this post with your Pinterest id and which boards you would like to join.
Finally, I have a tailwind tribe for UK days out and uk travel that you can join if it is relevant to your blog.